Sound Deadening Pads are very conformable, self-adhesive sheets that can be easily custom cut and applied to vehicle floor pans, engine compartments, hoods, deck lids, inside doors and on body panels.
In the marine industry, this product is used to dampen low frequency sounds amplified by metal structures.
Applied to the outer surfaces of metal water and fuel tanks, these pads will dampen engine generated noise and vibrations that the tanks can transmit.
Stick them to the back surface of thin stainless steel sinks to give them a solid feel.
• Suppress noise and vibration in panels
• Dense, 1/16" thick bitumen mineral elastomer filler
• Conformable to allow easy fitting around a variety of stamped shapes
• Self adhesive with peel-off liner
• Can be painted
• OEM-matching diamond emboss pattern
• Center perforation for tearing, if necessary