Double Coated Removable Foam Tape 4658F is a clear, double coated, closed cell acrylic foam tape that removes cleanly from many surfaces.
3M™ Adhesive 100 is a firm acrylic adhesive system that offers high ultimate bond strength, good solvent resistance, and static shear holding power.
Tape 4658F can reach high bond strengths and some high surface energy substrates ("adhesive friendly") and may become difficult to remove.
• 31 mil (1/32") thick without liner
• High strength, durable adhesion to high surface energy (ahesive friendly) materials such as metals, PVC, acrylics, painted surfaces, etc.
• Low adhesion to low surface energy plastics such as powder coating, polyethylene, polypropylene, PVA, etc.
• High solvent resistance
• High UV resistance
• Clean removal
• Temperature range: 175°F (212°F for short periods)
• 2 mil, clear polyester film liner