The 7500 Series combines a softer, comfortable facepiece for maximized comfort, with 3M's standard easy breathing filters and cartridges.
This 7500 Series respirator has proven to be much more popular with users than the 6000 Series not only for its superior comfort, but also for its downward facing exhaust valve - which keeps glasses and goggles from fogging.
• Noticeably softer silicone facepiece readily conforms to your face - and makes this facepiece very popular
• Easy to clean; can be completely disassembled
• All components are replaceable
• Cool Flow™ exhalation valve for easier exhalation in hot work settings
• Thin wall design around nose for superior comfort
The 7500 Series facepiece respirator can be used with any of 3M's vapor cartridges, particulate filters, or cartridge/filter combinations for use in a variety of work environments.
Vapor cartridges are simply twisted on or off the facepiece bayonet fittings for easy replacement
Filters can be also attached, with or without vapor cartridges, and may require the use of adaptors.
See the Fisheries Navigator, below, for more details.
Every 3M™ facepiece respirator can be used with any of 3M's vapor cartridge and particulate pre-filter combinations:
• All vapor cartridges attach directly to the bayonet fitting on the facepiece
• All oblong pre-filters can be attached over a vapor cartridge by using a #501 adapter/holder, which snaps onto the cartridge
• All round pre-filters can also be attached to a vapor cartridge, but use the #502 bayonet adapter, which also just snaps onto the cartridge
• All round pre-filters can also attach directly to the bayonet fitting on the facepiece (without using a vapor cartridge), when vapor protection is NOT required, and only particulate protection is necessary
Note that vapor cartridges are almost always used in conjunction with filters — as in the marine industry, it is rare to be exposed to vapors without the presence of particulates.