This sander attaches to your existing central or canister vacuum for efficient dust evacuation.
The exhaust port has 1" internal vacumm hose threads
This tool is ideal for flat surface finishing, sealer sanding, and working in tight corners.
With its relatively small 1/8" orbit diameter, these sanders can sand along a critical edge.
Boatyard workers love them for being able to sand right up to a boot stripe or brightwork without damaging the existing paintwork or varnish.
The sander comes with a Clean Sanding Hookit pad, and a conical adapter to fit you central vauum hose.
Additional adapters and accessories are available; see below.
• Uses 3M 236U pre-cut 3" x 4" Hookit™ Sheets
• Designed to maximize finishing performance on flat surfaces
• 1/8" orbit for general purpose sanding
• Powerful 0.24 hp motor
• Internal exhaust port for 1" hose
• Precision balanced, designed for smooth operation
• 10,000 max. rpm
• Tool has a 3/8" air inlet
• Optimal airflow for the rpms specified = 17 SCFM
• 3 finger grip sizes available; 2-3/4" (Med.) is standard
• 1-year warranty