With its thicker, soft inner lining and edge padding, the 8511 mask provides a step up in long use comfort from the 8210 and 8210-V.
It helps provide comfortable protection against dust during sweeping, sanding, grinding, working with fiberglass insulation, drywall sanding and other non-oil aerosol dust laden environments.
• Cool, dry comfort for the wearer, provided by the patented Cool Flow™ one-way exhalation valve
• Easier breathing — electrostatically charged Electret Media catches dust, but lets air through
• Adjustable M-shaped noseclip helps provide a custom fit with secure seal, and reduces the potential for eyewear fogging
• No faceseal, but soft inner shell conforms to face for long-term comfort
• Secure, comfortable fit with dual braided straps for a range of head sizes
• NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator - provides 95% filtering efficiency
• Priced by box of 10