Each Command Picture Hanger strip is a pair of adhesive-backed strips that snap together and snap apart.
You simply peel and apply the strips to the back of your picture frame, and then peel the other side and press into position on the wall.
After installation you can just pull on the frame to remove it, or even re-position it for perfect alignment!
Ideal for hanging groups of pictures.
• Easy to use — no hammers, drilling or tools required
• Does not damage walls
• Smaller pictures can be mounted with just one or two hangers
The more hangers you use, the bigger the picture you can hang — up to 12 lb (4 medium hangers) or 16 lb (4 large hangers)
• Easy to remove from the wall or picture frame — just pull on the release tab to remove the adhesive from the back of each strip, and it comes off cleanly
• Takes 1 hour for full adhesive strength to develop
• Not for use on wallpaper or vinyl surfaces