This panel is designed to filter and regulate air being delivered to a supplied air respirator from a shop-style compressor unit.
It is an economical system which provides single step filtration.
Designed to be permanently mounted to a wall.
Maximum capacity of 50 cfm at 105 psi.
Note: This unit does NOT remove or monitor carbon monoxide (CO) from the compressor air source.
Compressors which do not meet OSHA (and WISHA in Washington State) requirements (a high-temperature automatic shut-off is one), require CO gas monitoring.
If air quality testing reveals CO presence is an issue, contact your 3M marine representative through Fisheries Supply.
Retrofit Carbon Monoxide Monitors are available for this W-2806 panel; see Related Products, below.
• Filter reduces particles, including water and oil mist, and has a carbon element to lower nuisance level odors
• 3 ready to use quick-disconnect outlets; 5 using the two plugged auxiliary ports
• The actual number of supplied air respirators that may be connected to the panel is dependent on the inlet pressure to the panel, and the airflow and pressure requirements of the respirator
• Note - 07006 is the automotive part number for this W-2806 Panel
• See Related Products for supplied air components used with this panel; choose between high and low pressure, depending on your compressor
IMPORTANT - This panel does not produce Grade D Air. The employer/owner is required to ensure that the compressed air used with any supplied air system meets the requirements for Grade D breathing air per the Compressed Gas Association Commodity Specification G-7.1-1997. In Canada, refer to CSA Standard Z180-1.