3M™ Cuno RV and Marine Filtration Systems are designed to address concerns about water quality from small, non-municipal, and other public hookups.
They reduce contaminants such as chlorine, sediments,silt and rust - providing clear, odor-free, good-tasting water directly from the tap.
These inline models install under your sink in the cold water line.
They produce filtered water at moderate flow rates via your existing sink faucet.
They connect to your water system using push-in modular plumbing fittings and tubing.
Models with A-Series filters provide filtration for taste and odor as well as particulates down to 1 micron, and are recommended for use with treated water sources such as municipal water systems.
Models with B-Series filters add filtration to 0.2 microns - small enough to stop 99.99% of bacteria and parcytic cysts - and are recommended for applications in which water is stored in tanks, where bacterial growth can be an issue.
Filter changes are a breeze, as there is not separate filter element.
The entire disposable cartridge simply twists on or off; a built-in shutoff valve prevents water dripping and spillage.
• All these filter heads will accept any of A1, B1 or B2 cartridges; see Related Products, below
• A-Series filter's carbon core removes more than 95% of chlorine, bad tastes and odors
• A-Series filters also eliminate sediments, silt and rust down to 1 micron
• B-Series filters include the carbon core and add 0.2 micron filtration to physically block and remove 99.99% of bacteria, molds and paracytic cysts, as well as ultra-fine particles and sediments
• Both A- and B-Series filters are impregnated with silver - a bacterial growth inhibitor
• By-pass plug allows for easy winterizing and line sanitizing
• Compact design; easy to install with no special tools required
• Installation kit includes filter head with mounting bracket, cartridge, and by-pass plug.
Also includes fittings to plumb into most existing undersink water supply hoses
• OEM models do not include tubing or any fittings - just the filter head and the cartridge
• Performance independently certified by NSF International
• Maximum flow rate: 1.5 gpm; capacity: 2,000 gallons