444 Double Coated Tape utilizes Adhesive 300 on both sides of a thin polyester film for good dimensional stability and improved handling.
3M Adhesive 300 is a medium-firm, high tack, acrylic adhesive system featuring high initial adhesion, good high temperature holding power, and good shear holding power to a variety of surfaces.
Especially notable is its high adhesion to low surface energy (difficult to bond) plastics such as PVA, polystyrene, acetal, EVA, polyethylene, polypropylene, etc.
• Excellent adhesion to high surface energy (adhesive friendly) materials
• Excellent adhesion to low surface energy plastics
• Clear polyester (PET) carrier for added stability
• Low solvent resistance
• White 55# densified Kraft paper liner
• Operating temperature: -40°F to 150°F (250°F for short periods)
• 3.8 mil tape thickness (without liner)
• Priced by the roll