Dual Lock Reclosable Fastening Systems offer closure alternatives to zippers, screws, snaps, and more.
The interlocking mushroom head closure system is 5 times stronger than hook and loop.
Use this Dual Lock Fastener for attaching removable cabinet doors, access panels, signs, furniture cushions, headliners, and display components, etc.
The 3560 Series/Type 250 in this product is a clear, aggressive, high tack, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive on the back of a clear polypropylene reclosable fastener with 250 mushroom stems per square inch.
The acrylic adhesive is suitable for general bonding to most medium and high surface energy (adhesive friendly) surfaces including metals, glass, and HSE plastics like acrylic, polycarbonate and ABS.
At 250 stems per square inch, it forms a moderately strong bond to itself.
(See MMM #86277 Dual Lock entry for more details about closure strengths.)
• Ideal for attaching weighty objects to surfaces
• No dirt catching fuzz, like hook and loop closure systems
• Can be opened and closed hundreds of times
• High temperature (to 220°F) and solvent resistance
• Can be used outdoors or indoors
• High UV resistance
• Clear fastener/backing combination allows for substrate color to show through the fastener
• Engaged thickness is just under 1/4"