This Electric Random Orbital Sander, gives another industrial grade option for those users who sometimes need the mobility to use tools where compressed air isn't available.
It also provides a solution where air compressors are not able to consistently supply clean, dry air at the right pressure — leading to inconsistent performance and increased costs.
This kit comes with all the electrical components you need to use the sander: 30 Volt Electric Sander, a Power Supply with an AC Cord, and a 12 ft Low Voltage Power Cord to the tool.
The 30V DC/150W motor uses power much more efficiently than other electric sanders, so it doesn't waste that power as excess heat.
• Portability - wherever electricity is available
• Low use/low cost - using this electric tool can significantly lower your operating costs when your tool usage is moderate, and you don't replace tools often.
• Whisper quiet brushless DC motor with three speed options (not a variable speed tool)
• Alloy steel, curved throttle lever
• Unique low profile design for increased control and less vibration
• Interchangeable sized comfort grips - Medium is standard
• Built-in extended and curved wrist rest for more wrist support
• Ergonomically enhanced for less vibration, more wrist support and overall operator comfort
• Composite cover with exclusive 3M Gripping Material extends to base to absorb and reduce vibration
• Sealed motor prevents contamination and extends tool life
• Proprietary motor cooling mechanism helps prevent premature tool burnout
• Hookit™ 6" Clean Sanding Disc Pad #20356 is included
Heavy on the technical side...
28522 Kit Details —
(1) 6" Central Vacuum Sander (3M #28433) with 3/16" orbit, and a 6" Hookit™ Clean Sanding Disc Pad (3M #20356).
(1) 3M Power Supply with AC Power Cord (3M #28436) - 100-240 volt AC input, 30 volt/5 amp DC output with pre-drilled mounting flange, UL approved.
(1) 3M Low Voltage Power Cord (3M #28434) - 18 AWG, 12 feet, UL approved).
A 24 ft Low Voltage Power Cord (3M #28435) is available by special order, please call 1-800-426-6930 for details
The supplied AC Power Cord is replaceable (#28478, by special order.