These Anchors clamp or attach to exposed I or H beams and provide secure anchor points.
All these items meet OSHA 1926, ANSI z359.1-2007 Standards.
• BeamWalk III Anchor - Mobile Anchor for horizontal applications only.
- Slides smoothly on beam, but not a trolley - must be re-positioned when worker moves along beam.
- Fits 3.5" to 14" beams with a maximum thickness of 1.25".
- Double-action safety release clamps; tensile strength is 5,000 lb.
- Length is approximately 18".
- If positioned at foot level, must use #3530 Power Stop Lanyard rated for a 12 ft. fall.
• Vertical BeamKlamp Anchor - Stationary Anchor.
- Fits beams 4" to 12" wide and 1.25" thick
- For both horizontal and vertical attachment, with dual attachment points
- Hand tightened clamp and jam nuts secure unit
- Tensile strength exceeds 5,000 lb
- Length is 21"
• Heavy Duty Cross Arm Strap - 1.75" and 3" webbing; designed to wrap around structures; standard 6 ft with other lengths available