The Feather is the original SafeWaze™ harness.
Model 1050 (shown) features a tangle-free, general purpose fall arrest D-ring attachment assembly that lies flat on the back for added comfort and mobility.
Model 1050F features both front and back D-ring attachments. Front attachment is typically used in vertical systems with fall distances limited to 18" such as ladder climbing.
• Lightweight, inexpensive, lower mid-range harness
• Back pad promotes easy, tangle-free donning
• Pass-thru chest connection
• Web and lanyard storage keepers reduce potential entanglement hazards
• Adjustable chest and leg loops have parchute-style interlocking connections
• All hardware is zinc plated steel
• Each free end is doubled back as a keeper
• Fall arrest indicator clearly shows when product has been involved in a fall and needs to be removed from service
• 310 lb rated, meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI, and CSA regulations in effect at date of manufacture
• Please refer to the sizing chart for Med - XL body size characteristics