Although Fisheries sells these 3M Fein hole pattern discs on a custom order basis, we urge you to consider using 3M Clean Sanding hole pattern discs, instead.
(See Related Products, below.)
You will find that Clean Sanding Discs provide superior dust collection and longer disc life in all grits.
We're confident you will be much happier with their performance over these Fein hole pattern discs.
Note that the Clean Sanding hole pattern discs will work very well with your existing Fein backup pad.
Most people find that they provide even better dust extraction than the Fein pattern discs.
However, Clean Sanding discs will extract dust best if you also purchase one of the matching Clean Sanding backup pads shown below.
Okay...back to the Fein hole pattern discs:
To match 3M's superior abrasives to the performance of your Fein dustless sander, 3M offers these high performance purple discs with a Fein hole pattern.
• Faster cutting and longer life than traditional aluminum oxide discs
• Stearate coating to prevent loading and provide a consistent finish
• Resin bonded for heat resistance
• Hookit™ attachment system allows easy re-use of the discs, to take advantage of their full working life
• Priced by the box
Heavy on the technical side...
Purple abrasives are 3M’s best performing class of abrasives.
Both more durable and faster cutting than other discs, they provide the greatest dollar value and the highest quality in abrasive minerals available.
• The discs in this group are constructed of a unique blend of aluminum oxides and an incredibly durable man-made ceramic mineral, Cubitron, for longer disc life
• 734U - light purple (moderately coarse grits) discs are constructed of a unique blend of aluminum oxides and the durable ceramic mineral, Cubitron, on a C-weight paper backing
• 740I - dark purple discs have a non-loading, open coat abrasive pattern on a heavy E-weight paper backing
• 745I - light purple discs come only in 80 grit, they have an evenly distributed closed coat abrasive pattern on a heavy E-weight paper backing