Applies translucent adhesive in a low misting, controlled "lace" pattern.
Forms a permanent bond with typical shear strength of 45 psi (initial) to 230 psi (ultimate) and peel strength of 25 piw (lb/inch of width).
Various spray widths from 1" to 12" can be achieved.
Use of this High Strength 90 pre-pressurized cylinder will require a Delivery Hose, and a Scotch-Weld Standard Spray Adhesive Applicator Gun equipped with a 3M 6501 (3-8" fan) or a 3M 9501 (5-12" fan) Spray Tip; see Related Products, below.
• For two surface bonding only
• Only needs 1 minute of drying time
• Bonding within 15 minutes is recommended
• Uses include: construction, display assembly, furniture assembly/repair and general assembly tasks
• Return empty cylinder to 3M in original shipping container
• Not for sale in California and other states; consult local air quality regulations before using
• Available in aerosol form; see Related Products, below
• Approx. 60 ft² of coverage @ 1 gm/ft² (dried weight) per lb of wet adhesive