This is an idustrial high strength adhesive.
Drying in just one to two minutes, bonded components can be assembled faster for improved productivity.
Bonds difficult substrates including: polyethylene, polypropylene, foam, and many other plastics.
Comes with an adjustable tip that allows the selection of a 1 to 3 inch lace spray pattern.
Used in furniture, woodworking, marine, acoustics, and construction applications.
Also used in laminating, metal bonding, melamine bonding, edge banding, attaching to concrete.
• One of 3M's highest strength aerosol adhesives
• For application to both surfaces
• Drying time 1 min
• Bonding range 1 - 10 min
• Low soak-in keeps more adhesive on the surface for better coverage
• High heat resistance maintains bond strength after extended exposure to heat
• Excellent moisture resistance
• Available in bulk quantities; see Related Products, below