HoldFast 70 is an extremely versatile, very fast tacking industrial grade spray adhesive with unique wide-web spray pattern.
It bonds almost immediately, and has a long bonding range.
Bonds to many substrates including polystyrene, drainboard, FRP panels, insulation, etc.
Ideal for bonding interior foams, fabrics (e.g. headliners), carpet, insulation, and for hard surface bonding such as laminates.
Use of this HoldFast 70 pre-pressurized cylinder will require a Delivery Hose, and a Scotch-Weld Standard Spray Adhesive Applicator Gun equipped with a 3M QSS Spray Tip; see Related Products, below.
• Very fast tacking
• For double side application
• Tack/dry time: 30 seconds to 1 minute
• Bonding range: 30 seconds to 60 minutes
• Unique, heavy body lace (web) spray, with low soak-in - ideally suited for porous or irregular substrates
• Bonds polystyrene without degrading the surface
• General purpose marine contact adhesive
• Typically used in construction, specialty vehicle, RV, manufactured housing and HVAC
• Dispose of empty cylinder properly
• Approx. 95 ft² of coverage @ 1 gm/ft² (dried weight) per lb of wet adhesive