Specifically for gelcoat and solid surface countertop finishing.
Not intended for use on paint.
These film-backed discs dominate the OEM gelcoat finishing market.
3M 360L Clean Sanding Discs combine premium 3M Purple abrasive technology with a breakthrough surface configuration that delivers up to two times the life of other high-performance discs — even when a vacuum system isn't used.
When used with tool-mounted collection systems, the disc allows dust to be more effectively extracted, keeping your workplace cleaner, more comfortable, and more productive.
The sharp cutting ability and finishing characteristics of 360L, with its durable film backing, make it ideal for sanding gel coats and solid surface materials such as Corian™.
• The product of choice for dust-free gelcoat patch & detail and mold repair work by virtually all major boatbuilders and mold manufacturers
• Film backing produces a dependably flat disc — for an exceptionally consistent finish
• Ideal for gelcoat and solid surface finishing
• Lasts 2 times longer than standard abrasive discs
• Can be used with any hole pattern dust-free backup pads
• Outstanding dust extraction - less cleanup
• Hookit™ attachment system allows technicians to easily reuse the discs, taking advantage of their full working life
• Note — In spite of what some websites might say, lacking an anti-loading stearate coating, this disc does not work well on paint
• Priced by the box (100 discs)