High-performance sheets designed to cut faster and last longer enabling the user to obtain maximum usage from each sheet.
Hookit attachment system for easy reuse.
Excellent for use on tough marine gelcoat, paint and primer systems; ideal for featheredging and primer sanding.
These premium Hookit sheets are pre-cut to 2-3/4" x 16-1/2" for use with Hookit flexible or rigid fairing boards.
All these sheets have a stearate coating to prevent loading and provide a consistent finish.
In 740I the coating is clear, in the others, it is white - making the papers appear light purple.
• Resin bonded for heast resistance
• Priced by the box
Heavy on the technical side...
• 740I — dark purple sheets are coarser grits, with a non-loading open coat abrasive pattern on a heavy E-weight paper backing; they are the product of choice by professional fairing crews throughout the yacht building industry
• 745I — light purple sheets come only in 80 grit, they have an evenly distributed closed coat abrasive pattern on a heavy E-weight paper backing
• 734U — light purple (moderately coarse grits) sheets are constructed of a unique blend of aluminum oxides and an incredibly durable man-made ceramic mineral, Cubitron, on a C-weight paper backing
• 334U — light purple sheets (finer grits) are constructed of a carefully graded, high performance aluminum oxide mineral on a C-weight paper backing