Marine Grade Silicone Sealant is a high quality silicone that forms a mildew-resistant, non-yellowing seal that remains flexible even after years of exposure.
It can withstand very high temperatures, making it ideal for applications that suffer high heat exposure, such as engine gasket adhesives.
3M™ Marine Silicone Sealant adheres to fiberglass, non-oily wood, bare and painted metal, glass, and many plastics and abraded rubbers.
Small 3 oz tubes are not available in black.
• Tack-free: 20 min
• Tensile strength: 220 psi
• Shore A hardness: not available
• Elongation: 350%
• Excellent weathering resistance
• Mold and mildew resistant
• Non-sagging formula
• Not paintable
• Service temperature: -40°F to 190°F
• Not recommended for continuous underwater use
• May be used on Plexiglas™ and Lexan™ surfaces
• Not recommended for use with glass, polycarbonate or acrylic windows that are not also mechanically fastened
• Do not use with electronic circuitry; acetic acid liberated during cure may corrode electronic circuitry