A two-component vinyl ester premium filler with an easy to sand formula made with Scotchlite™ Glass Bubbles.
Designed for marine filling and fairing applications above and below the waterline.
Good for repairs of fiberglass hulls, decks and other parts: filling scratches, cracks, and gouges, fairing, and cosmetic filling.
This vinyl ester resin filler is unique in the marketplace.
Unlike most polyester fillers, it doesn't absorb water, and provides excellent below the waterline performance.
For defects more than 1/4" deep, begin with 3M™ Marine High Strength Repair Filler (#46013).
Note: All epoxy resins must be removed prior to application; epoxy will inhibit cure and adhesion.
• Excellent moisture resistance
• Superior adhesion compared to polyester fillers
• Easy spreading
• 10 minute working time
• Cures fast - sandable in 30 minutes
• Blue creme hardener
• Use in a well-ventilated area, at temperatures above 60°F
• NOTE — Do NOT use other brands of hardeners with 3M™ body fillers and glazes — testing shows that a variety of failures can occur