The lightweight Thor Web Self-Retracting Lanyard series utilizes tear-resistant webbing and high impact housings to provide extended product life.
All Thor Webbing Self-Retracting Lanyards include a twist lock carabiner, and a double-locking snap hook.
Webbing pays out slowly as worker moves, but locks in case of a fall.
• Tangle-free swivel top allows unhindered worker mobility
• Self-locking fall mechanism
• Integral fall indicator in webbing
• Tear-resistant Dynema webbing extends service life; webbing tensile strength exceeds 5000 lb
• Recommended for overhead anchors
• MS-16 has polymer housing; MS-25 has aluminum housing
• Meets ANSI z3591.1-2007 standards for 3600 lb connector gates
• 400 lb working load; meets OSHA 1926.502 and ANSI z359.1 requirements for fall arrest