3M Supplied Air Hoses are NIOSH-approved breathing grade hose with a special liner to prevent hazards like flaking and degradation.
They are extremely kink resistant.
They are also resistant to absorption of tastes and odors from chemicals in the local environment.
• Sections are equipped with male NPT fittings at both ends; these accept female NPT fittings
• Low pressure hose (red) is typically used with air pumps producing pressures in the 17 psi range; multiple lengths of this hose may NOT be combined
• By comparison, high pressure hose (blue) is typically used with high pressure compressors producing pressures in the 100 psi range
• Can be used with 3M H-Series and L-Series systems
• Note -female NPT fittings shown in the image are for illustration only, and are sold separately