These reuseable hard cups and collars hold the disposable lids and cup liners used with the PPS HG18 Gravity Feed Spray Gun.
There are four sizes of cups and liners - from 6 oz to 28 oz.
The 3M™ Paint Preparation System (PPS) replaces traditional paint mixing cups and strainers.
Instead, the PPS uses a rigid cup and collar that hold disposable cup liners and lids (which contain integral strainers).
The single-use liners and lids drastically reduce the amount of solvent and time required for cleanup, since only the gun and adapter will need cleaning.
The cup and lid mount directly on the HG18 spray gun.
PPS cups can be mounted on spray guns from other manufacturers using a 3M PPS adapter; see Related Products, below.
The unique design allows the spray gun to function at any angle — even inverted.
Adapters are available to convert all major spray guns.
• Designed for gravity feed or traditional siphon spray gun systems
• Eliminates the need for separate mixing cups and filters
• Offers up to 70% reduction in solvent use for gun and parts cleaning
• Dramatic savings in labor hours previously lost cleaning cups and pots
• Reduced hazardous waste generated by equipment cleaning
• Virtually any spray gun can be adapted to the PPS paint cup system — for the appropriate adaptor for your spray gun, please contact one of our Fisheries Supply 3M specialists; call 1-800-426-6930