NOTE - Don't be fooled by its looks, this is a particulate filter, not a vapor cartridge.
With a NIOSH approval of P100 the 7093 filter has an extraordinary 99.97% filtering efficiency at providing protection against both oil and non-oil based particles, as well as dusts and mists.
The 7093 filter is newly designed for high heat applications.
Its solid-top air-inlet design creates channeled airflow reducing premature clogging
It features a unique, spring-loaded filter cover that can seal the inflow valve by pressing on the cover, to simplify field testing when checking for a good face seal
The 7093 filter can be used for:
• Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, and other operations involving heating of
• Solid particles such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances
• Liquid or oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors
• Radioactive particulate materials such as uranium and plutonium
• Exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA — for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
Do not use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
Do NOT use for:
• Gases and vapors when concentrations exceed the OSHA PEL, or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower, including those present in paint spraying operations, unless combined with approved chemical cartridges
The 3M™ Particulate Filter 7093, P100 can be used with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000, and Ultimate FX FF-400 Series.
It is also compatible with the 3M 7500 half-facepiece, and the 7800 Series full-facepiece with the #502 bayonet attachments.
• NIOSH approved P100 filter for both oil and non-oil based liquid and solid particulates
• Sold by the package of 4; 12 filters per box; total of 60 filters per case
• Priced by package of 4