Similar to the 8212 welding respirator, but approved by NIOSH to provide at least 99.97% filter efficiency against solid and non-oil containing liquid particles.
The 8233 particulate respirator is suitable for welding, brazing, soldering, torch cutting, metal pouring, working with lead or in situations where cadmium, arsenic or 4, 4' - methylenedianiline (MDA) are present in concentrations up to 10 times the OSHA PEL.
• Excellent choice for lead paint removal
• Easier breathing — electrostatically charged Electret Media catches dust, but lets air through
• Incorporates the Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, a patented one-way valve that offers easy exhalation for cool, dry comfort
• Incorporates a conformable, soft, thin, neoprene-type faceseal
• Wide, fully adjustable, braided headbands with buckles
• Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal; reduces the potential for eyewear fogging
• All-filter design provides economical protection with no spare parts to clean and maintain
• Promotes easier communication and easily fits under face shields
• Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N100 and TC-84A-1298 requirements
• Not to be used for asbestos removal, sandblasting, paint spraying, or oil aerosols
• Priced by the single mask in blister pack