The 8247 particulate respirator offers reliable protection against both oil and non-oil based particles, as well as dusts and mists.
It is similar to the 8210 filter, but with a carbon layer to offer relief from nuisance levels of organic vapors such as from solvents, degreasers, and resins.
Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL, or applicable government occupational exposure limits - whichever is lower.
• Provides relief from paint odors, unpleasant smog levels, and non-hazardous household odors
• Suitable for activities such as sanding, grinding, bagging, sweeping, as well as other dusty operations
• Easier breathing — electrostatically charged Electret Media catches dust, but lets air through
• Carbon absorbent removes odors
• Thin and lightweight with a smooth, firm lining
• Dual braided headbands; collapse resistant shell
• Adjustable straight noseclip and soft nose foam help provide a custom fit with secure seal, and reduce the potential for eyewear fogging
• NIOSH approved: R95 (42CFR84) particulate respirator - provides 95% filtering efficiency
• Do not use for welding, asbestos, sandblasting, gasses, or organic vapors above the government-permissible exposure limit
• Priced by box of 20