Lightweight, disposable, designed for applications such as welding, soldering and other operations where metal fumes may be present.
Similar to the 8212 welding particulate respirator, but with a carbon filter layer for nuisance levels of organic vapors such as from solvents, degreasers, and resins.
Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL, or applicable government occupational exposure limits - whichever is lower.
• Easily fits under a welding hood
• Suitable for welding, torch cutting, brazing, soldering, metal pouring
• Easier breathing — electrostatically charged Electret Media catches dust, but lets air through
• Carbon absorbent removes odors
• Incorporates a comfortable, soft, thin neoprene-type faceseal
• Cool Flow™ exhalation valve for enhanced air flow and cooling
• Unique cake-resistant media layers - helps make the respirator breathe easier longer
• Wide, fully adjustable, braided headbands
• Adjustable straight noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
• Helps reduce exposure to dust from sanding on particle board, drywall or non-lead-based paints, fiberglass insulation dust, fumes from welding, and airborne particles that do not contain oil
• Do not use for asbestos, paint spray, gasses or vapors, sandblasting or oil aerosols
• NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator - provides 95% filtering efficiency
• Priced by box of 10