A premium flowable, self-leveling glaze, Platinum™ Plus Finishing Glaze achieves excellent adhesion to galvanized steel, e-coat, aluminum, fiberglass, SMC, cured epoxy, urethane/lacquer primers AND cured or aged paint.
It is incredibly easy to work with.
Less viscous than Platinum Glaze, self-leveling Platinum Plus Finishing Glaze is intended to fill very fine cracks, pinholes, and other small defects — especially where re-priming and sanding is not an option due to time restraints, etc.
Its resin-rich formula minimizes "flashing" and maximizes gloss retention.
Note —To achieve optimal performance with this product, be sure to use only with the supplied creme hardener; generic hardeners can produce a surface that remains somewhat tacky.
• Contains Z-216 adhesion promoter - adheres to almost any surface
• Self-leveling - excellent for skim coating
• Cuts sanding time to as little as 15 minutes
• Pinhole free
• Stain-free green color
• Sandable in 15 - 20 minutes; tack-free in 15 - 20 minutes; working time 3 - 5 minutes
• 16 oz is packaged in an easy-to-handle pump tube - allowing maximum flow out and use of product