Features an alloy steel curved-throttle lever with built-in wrist support, 3M™ gripping material molded into the interchangeable comfort grip, conveniently located speed control dial and internal muffler.
This sander uses the airflow that drives the motor to generate a vacuum at the sanding surface, which is ducted into the tool's exhaust port.
• Precision balanced for smooth operation
• Takes dust management to the next level with powerful self-generated vacuum tools
• Color-coded lever for easy orbit identification (Chrome = 3/32", Silver = 3/16", Black = 5/16")
• Wrist rest for more support
• Recessed level eliminates pinch points
• Composite cover absorbs and reduces vibrations
• Lightweight, sturdy aluminum body prevents cracked housings and downtime
• Includes: Hookit™ Clean Sanding disc pad (5/16-24 external thread), filter bag adaptor, and clean sanding filter bag
• Tool has a 3/8" air inlet
• Optimal airflow for the rpms specified = 17 SCFM
Note - Not recommended for use with a central or shop vacuum, as these can pull dust through the gearbox, damaging the tool.