This "mini" kit contains the disposable components of the PPS paint spray system. They are the only components in the PPS disposable cup system that contact the paint.
Unlike the larger kits we offer - where you have to buy sets of 50, this "mini" kit of 12 cup liners and lids is perfect for the occasional user who only spray paints periodically.
Each kit contains 12 disposable standard size lids with built-in 200 micron filters, 12 disposable standard size (22 oz) cup liners, and 10 lid sealing plugs. 200 micron filters are "general purpose" and are recommended for use with traditional solvent based paint or primer applications.
Reusable graduated mixing film inserts are available for each size of cup. Film inserts are recommended to avoid the wastage of using separate mixing cups.
The beauty of this system is that you can mix, stir, strain, and spray from the same cup.
Note: mix ratio film inserts are sold separately; see Accessory Products, below.
The 3M Paint Preparation System (PPS) replaces traditional paint mixing cups and strainers.
Instead, the PPS uses a rigid cup and collar which hold a disposable lid and liner (containing an integral strainer/filter).
The single-use liners and lids drastically reduce the amount of solvent and time required for cleanup, since only the gun and adapter need cleaning.
• Designed for gravity feed or traditional siphon spray gun systems
• Eliminates the need for separate mixing cups and filters
• Offers up to 70% reduction in solvent use for gun and parts cleaning
• Dramatic savings in labor hours previously lost cleaning cups and pots
• Reduced hazardous waste generated by equipment cleaning
• Cup liners are "standard" size - 22 oz/650 ml
• Virtually any spray gun can be adapted to the PPS paint cup system; for the appropriate adaptor for your spray gun, please contact one of our Fisheries Supply 3M specialists