These are tough plastic bristle brushes with embedded abrasive particles.
They wear as they clean, continually exposing fresh abrasive.
They attach to your backing pad using the standard Roloc TR threaded plastic stub.
This is the ideal tool to replace scrapers, wire wheels, surface conditioning discs, and chemical gasket strippers.
Stops the danger of loose wires flying back at the operator.
Removes coatings, sealant and adhesives quickly, leaving a clean surface ready for subsequent operations.
• Works well in applications where loading is a problem
• Conforms to the workpiece
• Much safer to use than conventional wire brushes
• Attaches to backing pad using the familiar Roloc threaded stub on the back of the disc
• See the Specifications for the appropriate 3M Roloc Disc Backing Pad to use