600 Series Safety Walk consists of abrasive mineral particles bonded by a tough, durable polymer to a dimensionally stable plastic film.
The reverse side is coated with a pressure-sensitive adhesive covered by a removable protective liner.
Designed for general purpose, heavy traffic use, 600 Series mineral abrasive surface provides more "bite" than rubberized equivalents.
The clear version satisfies the need for a non-slip safety product that coordinates with any color of substrate.
• Sharp textured, aluminum oxide mineral surface for extra traction - equivalent in feel to 80 grit sandpaper
• Low-profile design reduces trip hazard
• Pressure-sensitive adhesive backing covered by removable protective liner
• These rolls fit in, and can be used as replacement rolls for, 3M Slip Resistant Surfacing display racks
• 610 = black; 620 = Clear; 630 = Safety Yellow