3M Scotch-Brite discs have a non-woven, reinforced web construction incorporating aluminum oxide abrasive particles.
Depending on the grade used, they have a large variety of uses including cleaning, finishing, blending and deburring applications.
Designed to be used with Scotch-Brite Disc Holders, the back surface sticks securely to the aggressive hook and loop holders for support.
• Super fine: equivalent to 600 - 320 grit coated abrasive
• Very Fine: equivalent to 320 - 220 grit coated abrasive
• Medium: equivalent to 120 - 100 grit coated abrasive
• Coarse: equivalent to 100 - 80 grit coated abrasive
• Priced by the single disc