The 6314 family of film-backed masking tapes with rubber adhesive is used in the painting industry to give the sharpest paint line possible.
This specially engineered polypropylene tape is slit lengthwise to provide 1/16" peel-off strips for creating custom pinstripe patterns.
It can be applied over freshly painted acrylic lacquer or enamel surfaces sooner and with less chance of imprinting.
Simply apply the tape, peel off as many strips as you desire, lightly scuff, paint, and remove for a professional pin-striping job.
• Central portion consisting of 8 peel-offs, each 1/16" wide, with 1/4" borders on each side for attaching masking (total width is 1")
• Excellent for multi-striping applications
• Used in critical paint and varnish applications
• Conforms to stretching
• Adheres around sharp curves
• Resists edge lifting
• Can be used in medium to high temperature applications where temperatures can reach up to 325°F (163°C) for up to 1 hour
• Not recommended for extended outdoor use