High performance bulk spray adhesive formulated for high strength and high heat resistant bonds.
It features a fast tacking adhesive designed for high pressure laminations - particularly decorative laminate to particle board.
Use of this Hi-Strength 94 CA pre-pressurized cylinder will require a Delivery Hose, and a Scotch-Weld 94 CA Spray Adhesive Applicator Gun equipped with a 3M 4001 (2-6" fan) Spray Tip; see Related Products, below.
• Compact, self-contained pressurized cylinders
• Increases productivity with fast application and no time-consuming equipment setup and cleanup
• Low VOCs; SCAQMD Rule 1168 Compliant (California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts)
• Dry time: 1 - 5 minutes
• Open time (bonding range): 1 - 15 minutes
• High heat and moisture resistance to help protect bonds
• 28% solids
• Available in both regular and fragrance free
• Low telegraphing, low waste "pebble" spray pattern
• Dispose of empty cylinder properly
• Approx. 125 ft² of coverage @ 1 gm/ft² (dried weight) per lb of wet adhesive