This is a general purpose, high solids, seam sealer for sealing interior and exterior marine, automotive and RV seams and joints.
Adheres well to primed metal and painted surfaces.
Can be smoothed to a featheredge or brushed.
Topcoat when location is exposed to UV rays.
• Tack-free: 30 min
• Tensile strength: 230 psi
• Shore A hardness: not available
• Elongation: 600%
• Paintable in 30 to 45 minutes
• Prevents intrusion of water, dust, and air
• Provides corrosion resistance
• Excellent gap filling properties
• Moisture curing urethane
• Remains flexible at -20°F
• Service temperature: -25°F to 180°F