The Firefly PRO rescue strobe lights are the brightest and most feature-packed strobe lights on the market today. And they are offered at a very attractive price!
They boast a light output of over 41 candela per strobe for up to 56 hours, using standard alkaline batteries. That's 45% brighter than other USCG approved PFD lights.
The Firefly PRO also incorporates a new generation of revolutionary Wide Light Emitting LEDs to produce a 360° super bright flash with a visibility of over 3.2 miles.
With three signal functions, you can select between Strobe or SOS Strobe to visually alert Search and Rescue of your location, then switch to the Steady-On feature for close-up recovery operations.
• Revolutionary 360° LED technology, with over 300 peak lumens output
• Ultra-bright, cool white light has no yellow tint - so it travels farther
• Energy efficient microprocessor and redesigned electronics for maximum operation life
• Tested waterproof to 33 ft (10 m)
• Single set of AA alkaline batteries provides continuous strobe for over 56 hours, or steady-on for 28 hours — twice as long as competing models and exceeds USCG and SOLAS requirements by over 48 hours
• Compact size will easily fit inside an inflatable life jacket or pocket for comfortable wear-ability
• Military spec casing is rugged enough to withstand years of abuse and the harshest environments
• Two lashing loops and included Velcro strap for easy mounting to your life jacket, belt or pack - where it's always ready to use
• Sliding on/off switch is easy to operate - even with gloves on
• Strobe flash rate is ∼60 pulses/min
• For Coast Guard requirements, alkaline batteries must be replaced annually; for SOLAS specs, must use lithium AA batteries, replaced every 5 years