All functions of the searchlight can be electrically operated by remote control from the pilot area of the vessel using the included remote control Point Pad2™.
• Dual lamp design provides redundancy, reliability
• Designed for marine environments - attention paid to gaskets and corrosion resistance
• Electronics located in water-resistant light head, instead of traditional light base location, for protection from water accumulation
• UV resistant ASA plastic housing resists yellowing
• Innovative heavy-duty gear teeth and direct-drive motors
• Housing rotates 361° allowing all-around illumination capability
• Beam angle: 7° horizontal, 3° vertical
• Elevation angle: 18° up, 45° down
• Dimensions: 8.75"H x 7.5"W x 7"D
• Footprint diameter: 5.4"; weight: 4.2 lbs.
• 12V only; typical bulb life: 200 hr
• Limited 1-year warranty
What's in the box: RCL-75 searchlight with short cable with connector, Point Pad controller (#9428), 17 ft cable (#9426) for Point Pad, installation hardware.
• Optional 1" stackable risers (#9427) can be purchased separately to raise light over obstructions.
• 17 ft Point Pad Extension Cables (#9469) are available if the Point Pad is a long distance from the searchlight
• Optional splitter cable #9442 is available for installing a second control station #9428; see Accessory Products, below.