The Marine 300 is ideal for close to shore, saltwater, or freshwater boating trips when you will be less than two hours from professional medical care. Includes "A Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine". Major upgrades from the Marine 200 include: two person emergency reflective blanket, advanced wound cleaning system with irrigation syringe, wound closure strips and povidone iodine, After Sting Jelly Fish solution, bandage scissors, as well as larger quantities of wound care items and medications.
• Foam padded case protects items and floats
• Water-resistant zipper seals moisture out
• Abrasion resistant, textured rubber bottom keeps case from sliding on wet surfaces
• Reflective webbing makes kit easy to spot in the dark
• Injury specific modules feature clear vinyl windows to easily find items
• 8.25" x 5.5" x 4.5"
• 1 lb. 14 oz.