The Adventure Marine Marine 3000 contains extensive supplies and medical instruments for treating a broad range of illnesses, injuries, and emergencies. The Marine 3000 includes an extensive inventory, with equipment for Fractures/Sprains, Dental, Bleeding, Wound Care, Burns/Blisters, Medications, a Suture/Syringe kit, CPR Instruments and the manual, A Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine. A sophisticated medical kit, users would benefit from, or be expected to have, prior training in the use of some of its contents.
• Ideal for marine rescue personnel, offshore commercial and recreational vessels, cruising vessels
• Foam padded case protects items and floats
• Water-resistant zipper seals moisture out
• Abrasion resistant, textured rubber bottom keeps case from sliding on wet surfaces
• Reflective webbing makes kit easy to spot in the dark
• Injury specific modules feature clear vinyl windows to easily find items
• 24" x 14" x 6.5"
• 15 lbs. 20 oz.