This round cable has a 93% tinned copper shield for maximum EMI and RFI rejection. It also has a 2-3" twisted lay for magnetic interference cancellation per ABYC 220.127.116.11.1 recommendations for use of DC current carriers in the vicinity of compasses and other magnetically sensitive devices.
Made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing. Stranding is tinned for corrosion resistance.
• Two 14 gauge conductors, red and black, in a white outer jacket insulation
• Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
• Proprietary vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists saltwater, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
• Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion
• Priced and sold by the spool