Ancor™ marine grade heavy duty battery cables are pre-assembled with heavy duty tinned copper lugs and adhesive lined heat shrink tubing. These ready-to-use battery cable assemblies are designed to resist battery acid, oil, moisture intrusion and corrosion.
• Tinned stranded copper wire for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
• Ultra-flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
• Premium, flexible insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet; heat, acid, and fuel resistant
• Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charterboat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
• Priced and sold by the each