This tool includes a double crimp mechanism that crimps stranding and insulation portion of Ancor connectors in one motion for superior strain relief of vinyl and nylon terminals.
• Crimps 26-10 AWG vinyl and nylon insulated terminals and connectors
• Must be fully closed before tool allows itself to open ensuring a proper crimp
• Includes lever to release jaws mid-cycle in the event of an incorrectly placed terminal
• Ratcheting operation with ergonomic handle to prevent hand fatigue
• 4 color-coded cavities for different wire sizes
• Length: 10.25"