Self-amalgamating Repair Tape can save the day during emergency repairs. Easier than heat-shrink, cleaner than plumbers’ putty, and more flexible than a vice grip, Repair Tape is a household necessity. Add it to the tool box, the workshop shelf, and the "junk-drawer" for emergency repairs and maintenance projects. Stretch, wrap, and protect or repair everything from leaky hoses, pipe insulation, electrical connections, tool handles, air ducts, and cord/rope ends.
• Fuses only to itself when applied under tension
• No sticky residue remains on wrapped surfaces
• Operates and remains flexible from -60 deg F (-51 deg C) to 500 deg F (260 deg C)
• Stretches up to 300 percent its original length with 60 ppi tear strength
• A permanent air and water tight seal
• Excellent UV Resistance
• Begins to bond immediately on contact with itself
• 1" x 10 ft.