Ancor duplex cables are manufactured using tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis.
The ultra-flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
Premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultraviolet radiation.
• Flat white outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
• Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
• Insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet; heat resistant
• Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charterboat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
• Priced and sold by the spool