The Antal HS Mast Slider System is designed for boats with full batten mainsails that experience high loads and compression-loading on the mainsail luff. The system’s aluminium sliders contain HS composite fibre inserts that run on aluminium track mounted on the mast. The material is made from special resins strengthened with fiber and is self lubricating.
• Three systems available: 601.121 requires drilling and tapping the spar, 601.131 and 601.141 are designed to be mounted with slugs; 131 is for vertical mounting and 141 is for horizontal mounting. Track and slugs for Size 60 are the same as Size 50
• Track is made from hard coat anodized aluminum alloy
• Properies of HS material allow the cars to be shorter than standard ball-bearing car systems
• Minimum friction under load
• Less maintenance than ball bearing car systems
• Cars can easily be removed and re-installed on the track whenever the mainsail is changed