Aqua Signal's Bergen and Bristol (see Related Products, below) LED Deck Lights have similar designs - except that the Bristol has cooling fins on the front of the fixture, while the Bergen has its cooling fins at the rear.
The advantage of the Bergen's rear mounted fins is a sleeker, clean-looking appearance.
When surface mounted (without using the included stainless steel bracket), the Bergen's rear fin cooling is slightly less efficient, but tests show that its service life is not significantly affected.
When the lights are mounted using the optional stainless steel bracket, both lights have the same cooling efficiencies.
The advantage of the Bristol's front facing fins are slightly better cooling when the light is surface mounted, without using the mounting bracket. Front facing fins also make the Bristol easier to clean, if required.
• Advanced heat management system self regulates temperature and assures long lasting performance
• Powder coated aluminum housing for maximum resistance to corrosion, chemicals, UV damage and seawater resistant
• Low profile (1/2") makes mounting possible almost anywhere, can even be surface mounted eliminating hole cuts for recessing
• Nominal dimensions: 1-3/4"W x 5-1/4"L x 9/16"D
• Includes optional 316 stainless steel adjustable bracket
• Waterproof with IP67 rating
• EMC tested and certified at laboratory test center
• LEDs produce a total of 10W, 1200 lumens light output - more light than a typical 50W incandescent
• Supplied with 59" (1.5 m) cable
• Multi-Voltage from 10-30V DC
• Low amp draw: 1.14 amp @ 24V; 0.54 amp @ 12V
• Backed by a 5 year limited warranty
• For illuminating your boat's exterior, whether as a deck light or cockpit light. Great solution to any size boat.
• For mounting on T-tops, hard tops, masts, or booms
• Can also be used as an engine room light
• Dimensions: 7" Wide x 1.7" High x 0.5" Deep