Series 20 navigation lights have lenses designed for powerboats - which don't heel as much as sailboats.
They feature relatively flat beam, low glare lenses, and use 5 watt bulbs.
Minimum visibility is 1 nm for side and bi-color lights, and 2 nm for stern and masthead lights.
The plug-in bases for these lights are sold separately - see Related Products, below.
• Plug-in lights: 15° raked mast is removable for storage
• All-round lights may be used as running (power only) or anchor (all vessels) light
• Black non-corroding fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate housing
• Polycarbonate Fesnel lens
• Bulb: 12V/5W BA 9 bayonet (included)
• Base sold separately
• USCG certified