Aqua Signal's Series 33 (2 mile) LED navigation lights incorporate the latest, and much improved LED technology, compared to the Series 32 lights they have replaced.
Their foot print is nearly identical to Aqua Signal's first generation Series 31 (1 mile) and 32 (2 mile) LED nav lights, with just a slightly more oval shape. (Mounting hole pattern for all four of these LED series is identical.)
Stainless steel covers are available to change the look of the lights. See Accessory Products, below.
Compared to their multi-voltage Series 34 LED nav lights, these Aqua Signal Series 33 lights are only available in 12 volts, but at a lower price.
Additionally, Series 33 lights are only available in a limited selection: port, starboard, bicolor, and stern.
For a complete selection of 2 and 3 nautical mile LED navigation lights, such as masthead, all-round/anchor, tri-color, etc., refer to the Series 34 lights; see Related Products, below.
• LEDs have an extended service life of 20,000 hours
• 12 volt applications; low energy consumption (only 0.18 amps)
• Completely sealed and waterproof
• Tested and certified for electromagnetic interference
• USCG certified for 2 nm; EMC tested and certified
• Dimensions: 2-3/4"W x 2"H x 1-5/8"D